Thursday, December 9, 2010

Viva La Color Peacoat for the curvy Chic!

I just discovered a new site called Sonsi that allows you to shop from multiple stores under one roof. I and some of my mzdivaplus ladies on Facebook were able to snag some good deals last week when they had some lane Bryant tops for $2.25. Yes, $2.25. While looking through their deals, I came across this coat from Catherines. I have never shopped from Catherines because I feel their clothes are geared towards older ladies. However when I saw this Viva La Color Peacoat I was wowed. Such a bright and beautiful color for the winter time. Unfortunately, I don't need a coat now because it is warm in beautiful California but if anyone of you do, this is a perfect one. Buy the coat here

2 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for the Sonsi shout out! We ADORE this Catherines' Pea Coat, especially in a lovely mustard color! Great find, thanks for sharing! Stay in touch...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it too! Pity there's no where to wear it to in Sunny California. I will definitely stay in touch and thanks for liking the mzdivaplus facebook page!

    ReplyDelete