Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Keeps calling my name....


About ten years ago, I walked into a store and saw something that caught my eye and kept walking by it and eventually the sales associate said "it keeps calling your name right"? and I said "yes". Once in a while I come across a few pieces that just keep calling my name and this top is one of them. Ever since I saw this top on Igigi's website, I fell in love with it. It just screams SEXY!!! and I can see myself rocking it with a dressy pencil skirt and red patent heels or with a pair of jeans and a beautiful colorful clutch. I love it so much but since it's not within my budget, I have been struggling to resist the temptation to buy. Arrgggghhhh. Well I just checked and they are out of it in my size. I am going to keep stalking their site though. They've had some good sales recently and I am hoping it can be the "one" pricey item I get this Christmas.

Buy it here!

Let your light shine,

MzDiva!

No comments:

Post a Comment