Wednesday, February 23, 2011

OOTD- Covered with Love!

Hey y'all I figured it was about time I updated an OOTD- outfit of the day. This past Sunday, my hubby decided to take me out to dinner- that's two times this past week ( Valentine's night being number one). I was ecstatic because it was another chance to step out of the familiar and try something different. I love those nights where I don't have to cook and can have someone cater to me. Anyways, I was in a happy mood and decided to go for this chic outfit. I got the velvet crimson jacket on sale from Lane Bryant. I previously owned the Plum color but I found out it attracted too much lint so I exchanged it for the crimson color ( and you know I had to get the black too because they had a super duper sale). I think I got them for under $20 with all my coupons and discounts. Yes, I am a certified bargain shopper. Back to the outfit, I got the pink ruffle top from Macys, the black cargo jeggings from Lane Bryant and my bandolino shoes were a part of my Valentines gift from hubby. I think he got them from DSW and I have received so many compliments on how rich the color is. Off to dinner we went and I was feeling "brand new" and walking like I was covered in love.

Let your light shine.

MzDiva







4 comments:

  1. Cute look! I really love the jacket :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww thank you ladies!
    @theplusisdeofme- Lane Bryant currently has them on sale and you can use a coupon too. Let me know if you need one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohun dan I love it mama I just love it see u in a few days :)

    ReplyDelete